Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sukhminder..

Think arguing through email like I did with chew for the past 3 years.. Now replace chew with sukhminder.. our 'beloved' IT teacher.. I wrote in to tell her tat posting the failure marks, highlighting them and making them blink was an insult to the students who failed.. and poof!, she retailitated with all sorts of emotional email with words like 'Don't accuse me of bla bla bla' and 'get ur facts right'..

lol.. The onli reason I've stopped replying (just sent her my last email) after that email, is that cuz she hold 60% of my SAM marks.. Thats why.. otherwise, i reli cudnt care less.. around 5 emails so far have been exchanged.. I for many many many reasons don't like sukhminder at all, and she commands no respect from just about anyone..

Anyway, Im bloggin bout this cuz I wanna melepaskan geram.. the way she replies make me so geram.. firstly, her english is all broken.. grammer errors all over the place, and then there's the perasaan feelin in her tone as though she's the queen of the world.. why! why must she be the onli IT teacher... geram laH!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: