Monday, March 20, 2006

After the world changes, taylor's college time table also changes..

What on earth is taylors trying to do with our time tables ler.. Sooooo nicely I had suit myself with the time, with mondays i look forward to having common breaks with some ol' pals from the beta era.. Poof, time changes, venue changes.. all over the place.. the whole thing screwed up all over again.. yep, there are changes for the better like not having to drag our asses all over college as classes are either moved nearer or the next class is the same class as the current one.. but, i'd rather prefer common breaks..

The new intake in march! SAM and A levels intake in march last week during our lovely stressful tiring filled-with-assignments holidays. Only one person I know (think so) went in there, which is the one and only king of noob! yokekeat! common breaks with him on tues, wed and thurs, so it isnt that bad.. can meet him just about anytime.. oh yeah, speaking of time changes.. i finally have someone to drag to eat with me on fridays.. ^^ haha..

Lemme drag on and on about my complaints of the stupid assignments.. IT assignment today.. was a miracle.. two of my group members gave in their article two hours before it was dued in black and white, plus the entire presentation powerpoint slide has not even been touched on.. and guess wat.. within 30 minutes.. me, and two other classmates whom i refuse to mention here to avoid been harassed.. =.=", did the last two articles by scanning it, saving into the word document, wrote a write out on it, printing it in the web, and going out to bind it as well as the powerpoint presentation having done 8 slides.. in just 30 minutes.. that.. was a life saver.. I even came to class on time! wat a miracle..

Outside school, my hopes of gettin my licence today was dashed.. but my driving school told me definately by this week.. i hope they get it before this friday cuz im plannin to stay back after school.. challenge a certain old challenger in table tennis.. :D

besides that, streamyx, yes tmnet streamyx has gone absolutely plain nuts...One moment the entire surfing and downloadin speed is sooooooooo slow.. can sleep in front of the com while the page loads... that was around 2 hours ago... now, its gone plain mad.. its bothering the speed limit for 512kb/s connection(which is super super fast for my connection), which is theorytically IMPOSSIBLE unless they use some kind of alien technology out of the sudden... mad mad mad.. interesting events with msia broadband huh? haha..

so.. today's monday.. tomorrow there's 3 more assignments due.. its 8 pm.. and i havent done a damn thing since i got back.. been lazing around.. But one things for sure, I will do it, and I will finish it on time.. this IS SAM.. i will study, and i will get better grades in my exams.. I will challenge the limit, and I will make my way to the top.. doesnt sound like me? ahha.. who cares..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: