Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tomoro got test, the day after got test, next week got test, the week after got assignment dued..

Haiz.. i've never been so messed up in my life.. exams there and here, assignments dued there and here.. even with a proper planner, I've lost my sense of time.. watever happened to the 2 months one exam rule we had in secondary school? Now, its exams and assignment week after week!!! I just finished one hell of a assignment filled week, and thought this weekend would be one long awaited relaxing weekend.. guess wat? a classmate just msged me asking bout tmr's acc test at 9 in the morning.. and... WHAT ACCOUNT TEST??? I didn't even KNOW bout it.. Even the homework ms yong gave, i havent finish.. I have barely started studyin econs, i think tmr i'm stayin back to study.. duno how ler..

Gonna plan to start another blog soon, or either that, restructure and redecorate this blog.. again.. haha.. yeah i know.. it's just been a month of so since i last changed this blog, fixed bugs display in IE.. that took me a entirely full day.. but i feel like havin a change.. a major one.. gettin bored of the look.. ;)

Ah, i drove my parents round whole day.. see? I got the ultimate satisfaction of proving to my dad that I'm not some armed and dangerous first degree criminal running around lose behind the wheel like my mom said.. ^^ Still gotta learn lotsa stuff though, like how to park.. I dun believe that they dun teach u how to do parking at all in msia.. (yeah sad rite? - for those overseas readin this [There are ppl from all over the world, surprisingly, according to my stat tracker..])

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

AHh.. before i forget..
Announcement: I'm selling away most of my anime's preburned into CDs cuz I'm investing into a DVD drive.. Anyone interested in animes can get them quite cheap from me.. interested? ask from me.. I wud, however, wan to burn them into DVDs first..

anyway, got anythin u nid just ask.. nid money for DVD drive..

0 comments: