Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Its been a blur day..

Arghh... been blur the entire day... first there's this thing in the library.. So, I was really feelin horrible and the thought of going to accounts is horrifying.. so I went to the library to study instead.. I thought I'd lock my bag, after hearing cases of theft of graphic calculator and mp3 players.. so I happily took out my lock, stuff the bag into the locker and lock it.. Then it hit me.. My keys were still in the bag.. oh crapp.. Redfaced, I went down to the ECA office to ask if they had bolt cutter.. they said they had, but could not cut the library lockers area.. I'd had to go ask the librarians as they would have it.. So back up I went to the library counter and asked.. The lady gave me this big smile.. more like a grin.. and then called another person from the library office.. She too gave me this big grin that looked like 'Haha'.. Well, it wasnt much that big a deal, I had to cut open my lock and then throw it into the dustbin.. sheesh.. ><

Its just one of the many blur things I've been doing today.. duno wat got into me.. I left RM100 worth of coin in school and tmr I'm gettin another RM95 worth.. omg.. Rm200 worth of coins to bring back tmr.... T.T.. then at home, while takin a bath, I happily squirt soap into my hands and splat it on my head.. argh.... its been a blur day..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: