Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Troubled..

It doesn't take a genius to tell when one is troubled.. Especially when one is posting it post after post seemingly whining non-stop.. Or so it seemed that way.. To me, its a simple way to vent things out instead of bottling up.. Some dance, some sing, some eat, some just burst.. I simply blog.. So try not to mind very much when i go thru troubled phases and i seem to whine so much bout it here..

5th consecutive post using my phone.. I must say, i love the convenience.. Being able to blog anywhere, save n continue it.. I'm now dead bored sitting at the shop.. So, wat else to do but blog? Haha..

Exams.are.over.. Yeah!! It feels so nice.. A large burden off my shoulder, and a few months before the next one comes along.. Its over! Ah the sound of it.. Over! Heck, i can make a song of it.. Over over our exams! Haha.. I'm not sure if my sanity is over as well.. The entire exam, overall, actually went much better than i had initially expected.. It.. Feels.. So... Great!! Hahahaha..

Hmmm.. So u've reached here without reading any troubling posts.. The worry, doubt and suspicion of posting watever is troubling me has not gone away.. People have emotions.. People have feelings and modes.. I don't wan to be one who always pretends everyday such a lovely sunny day.. Exams r over, prom is tmr, and a few months of holiday.. Wat could possibly be troubling.. I am not very sure myself.. It just feels that way.. Haha.. Nothing much else..

I wan to start another post on my sapphire blog.. I have fun writing a story that is not bound to any format, any story, anything.. Just type and type and type..

Random picture will come later.. When i edit this post in com later..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: