Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December 20th - Finally...

Its not like I've been looking forward to this day or anything.. its just anxious.. Today is the day that the SAM results are coming out.. At the moment, its roughly 2am at the moment, waiting for it to be released at 6am, so here I am blogging after weeks of not blogging after finishing my Pangkor post..

Besides, I seem to have taken a liking for my new keyboard that at the very least has all its letters and numbers working correctly.. Last time it was hell blogging when my alphabets seem to randomly not work.. Even msn was terrible..

It seems only several minutes have passed while typing this post.. What should I do for the next 4 hours? Sleep? ahaha.. If thats even possible.. Mayb it is... eyes are a little heavy due to boredom anyway..

Well.. lets see.. I don't seem to have slotted in a random pic in a long time.. and the numbering is starting to annoy me.. sheesh.. anyway here it is..

Random pic #7: Bon Odori 2006


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: