Thursday, December 21, 2006

Final Thoughts..

Well as Im typing this post, I can conclude happily that SAM has officially ended.. Exams, results.. everything are over.. As for my results, I am also quite happy with them at 92.2 TER.. Although not super great, but nice enuf for someone like me.. SACE results per subject is as follows:

Accounting: 16B
ESL: 16B
IT: 18A
Economics: 17A
Maths: 17A

I wish congrats to those who did great, and to those who didnt get as well, not to give up and work smarter in uni.. there are always ways to get into uni, as long u have the will and effort.. Haha, im speaking like some guru dy.. The sifu, lee yin, got 5As, and until now i dunno her TER.. apa la..

So today I just came back from Taylor's after collecting personally my results, cert and yada yada.. I only saw Mrs Goh there and wish her best of luck and thanked her very much.. It was a bit of a disappointment that the other teachers were not there, so I was hoping to thank them as well..

After that I went eat at Asia Cafe, sorta for the last time.. feeling emo u know~! then went to pool at Asia Club.. After that we go to IDP to meet wee wee and her dad.. chat chat chat then we went to monash.. basically its no reason to go, just lazing around.. besides, we went asking asking asking stuff.. then finish lo~

K3, although only about a month, has been already more divided and split than b4.. I got this feeling that K3 2006 no longer exists.. its kinda sad, but still, it happens.. I still hope that we can stay together, to keep in touch, and stay as friends..

Random Picture #8: Sushi King plates.. they muz reli love us..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: