Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Morning? What morning?

I literally lost my mornings... The past 2 days I've been waking up past 12.. which is quite absurd.. But considering I've been sleeping at 3 also might explain that..

Anyway, new header!! used the last random pic, blazing angel as main scan this time.. However, its kinda disappointing that the picture was not whole, and so thus u can see the sides are cut off especially on the right side.. Due to this, I think it'll only be a short term header till I find another great scan I like to replace it..

What have I been up to recently? Dota.. Anime.. Errands ( paying tax, renew licences, bank issues, yada yada yada).. There's nothing more to it than that.. Either I'm getting lethargic or these tasks are sooo tiring..

My damned uni letter still has not arrived, and I wonder what the hell are they doing with it.. I will not reply anyone who asks me or raises this issue as a topic of conversation or otherwise I'd be tempted to strangle them.. its so dam frustrating enuf as it is, with my parents breathing down my neck, and if my frens were to add to that, i'd burst.. ^^

Reader feedback from my blog is sooo terrible.. I've asked for feedback and comments plus ideas in the last 3 posts but there hasnt been a single one.. wat the- la.. Sheesh..

Oh! as a final note, my former IT teacher in school, Ms Chandra Reka Gupta Mauriaaa is selling 1GB Kingston pendrive for RM40 each.. Anyone interested, lemme know..

Random picture #12: Woof. The trademark of Ang Jian Yung.. Woof woof!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1 comments:

hi..i'm chucky..bout the kingston 1gb rm40, can u tell me how can i buy it from ur teacher? thanx!
stressed_alien@yahoo.com