Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thanks much

K I know this post is a day late but yest I was too tired after coming back from everything to blog..

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy buffday~! and especially bigger thanks to those who took the trouble to celebrate with me.. Thanks ya guys n gals! nth that can be put in words can express how much I appreciate it..

Just weeks before the exam, they sure had to draggg me out pretty hard..XD XD

Anyway, exams are approaching (sudden depressing twist in the post mood?).... Studies ARE going real shitty.. lack of time? doubt thats the actual problem.. feel like these past 13 weeks no learn anything.. lolx. die.

I'll post up the pics once, or if, I get them.. :D Forgive the short post, this blog owner has to learn about loanable funds, expectations theory etc etc.. (again)

A final word of THANKS to you guys n gals! XD

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: