Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slacks..

Shit hell I'm a slacking lazy ass.. =/ Funds are reaaaly dropping rock bottom.. I'm tempted to round up all the small notes in my wallet and all my coins and somehow hope that they add up to like a godzillian thousand bucks. or find a stash of cash hidden behind some secret panel somewhere in the house/garden.

I am officially broke =( and I'm still waiting for immigration's yes or no with much anxiety.. it's like I am stuck can't move on with my life in Australia.. Okay that's half my excuse for slacking as I have up to this point.

I got my internet today, so half of that excuse is now gone, and I must really start working asap.. I just really hope my PR really soon. =( According to immi website I'm to get a response within 6 months of my application, which is kinda 1st Jan.. and it's already late April.. that leaves about.. i guess, a month..

*sighs* okay okay I need to get my bum working!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: