Sunday, April 25, 2010

useless stuff..

Everytime I go to one of these career fairs, every big company/organization tends to give out their own freebies.. you know, like pen, pencil, notepads, etc etc etc, and the usual, lots and lots of brochures..

Well sometimes, they don't always give the expected, and CPA tops the list. I've probably junked alot of them already but these two are the ones still with me.

What? A.. erm.. massager? It's like the message is: "BE A CPA.. AND BECOME A MASSEUSE." Start your career by massaging the CPA examiners! or maybe you know, its a dumbbell for kids age 1 years and below, considering it probably weighs about 2 pounds.

CPA again! Initially I thought it was a bowl of some sort, for dogs perhaps? Then I realized it was a frisbee. At least this has its apparent use, especially if I had a dog. But, why frisbees?? Just how does CPA and frisbee have anything in common?

Then there's the tiny rubic cube from CA - which I have no idea where I put it now already.. Whats with all these accounting professional bodies and weird freebies? I'd probably be happier with a post-it note and notepads, being such a practical stuck-up.

Ah freebies freebies. The one that tops the list, now that I think of it, even more than these stuff, is this AMAZING LIFE CHANGING CLIP! (posted back in September 2009)





While it is a bloody clip, it has in no way whatsoever changed my life except that I now have an extra useless clip. Thanks very much um.. mysterious life changing clip maker.

Tip to learn here? Never oversell your product. The microwave is a life changing product, yours is a clip which comes with shoe soles for crying out loud.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: